Re: alternative scanning programs

Gene

You can use 300dpi but I don't know if or to what extent that would help.  You can download the program from the FS site.  It runs as a demo.  I believe that it times out after a certain number of days as well as having the forty minute restriction.

As far as Docuscan is concerned, can you change contrast settings?  If so, what settings are you using now?

Gene

On 2/6/2022 10:15 AM, Joe Giovanelli wrote:

Good morning,

I have a book which I need to scan. Docuscan is inadequate for this book, perhaps because of small print.

I once had Abbyy Finereader, but its license expired.

Would a versionof Openbook (befofre it was included in JAWS) have adjustments for smaller print?

Do you have a CD of it which you no longer need?

What other possibilities are there?

I thank you very, very much for your help.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY