Re: suddenly getting a strange message when loading some webpages

Armando

Can you check your extensions? What extensions do you have? thank you.

On Feb 14, 2022, at 10:35 AM, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@...> wrote:

´╗┐Hi all,

I'm running windows 10 and using google chrome on my laptop, and over the past few days I get a message that the page has been blocked by an extension when I try to load most webpages. The webpage does load but I'm just wondering what might be causing this message? It's not causing problems for me yet but I don't want to let it go until it does cause problems if there's something I need to do now.

Thanks.

Troy