accessible Keurig machines

heather albright

Hay, my lovely Keurig died today, it was almost 60 days old. Not sure what happened, it worked like a charm yesterday. I guess it heard me complaining about it’s lack of accessibility  So it was not very accessible the braille labels did not stick to the machine and they use this knew round system for the buttons instead of the old way where the buttons were in a row. There was the on off button, the hot button, the strength button and the size button and the start button. Oh, I forgot the descale button.  So does anyone know a good model number for the accessible Keurig machine. As far as I can see, they do not have one that is completely accessible from what I have read online. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows