Re: accessible Keurig machines

heather albright

Yes I will look this one up. I like the feature of dropping a k-cup and pushing a button and I get my coffee. It is a lot easier as I could never get the amount right when I made coffee, it either came out to weak or too strong. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 4:44 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible Keurig machines

Quite frankly, I don't understand the obsession with Keurig coffee makers.  They are not very accessible, they are overpriced and worst of all, they have a poor record for reliability.  Why would anyone want to buy another one if the first one lasted only 60 days?   Instead, consider a  dual brew single serve coffee maker like the MainStay dual brew unit that uses both pods or regular ground coffee and sells on WalMart for under $20.  It has only three buttons and reports claim that it is totally accessible. And it is almost certain to last more than 60 days, and even if it doesn't, you are only out twenty bucks. So enjoy your K-cups and save a bundle at the same time.    

Gerald

On 2/15/2022 4:38 PM, heather albright wrote:

Well, that was a real let down when I called Keurig and was told that they do not have an accessible machine, seriesly? I guess they do not make them like they did in past models with buttons. That just does not sound right. Heather

Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 3:09 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] accessible Keurig machines

Hay, my lovely Keurig died today, it was almost 60 days old. Not sure what happened, it worked like a charm yesterday. I guess it heard me complaining about it’s lack of accessibility  So it was not very accessible the braille labels did not stick to the machine and they use this knew round system for the buttons instead of the old way where the buttons were in a row. There was the on off button, the hot button, the strength button and the size button and the start button. Oh, I forgot the descale button.  So does anyone know a good model number for the accessible Keurig machine. As far as I can see, they do not have one that is completely accessible from what I have read online. Thanks Heather

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.