Re: [BlindTech] Accessing Digital Maps

Bhavya shah

Dear Nimer,

I have heard of it but not tried it myself. It seems like an
interesting concept, but from the few demos I have heard of it, I
don't think my ears pick up much. I will consider dabbling in it more
as time permits though.

Thanks.

On 2/11/22, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:
Hello,

Have you taken a look at the vOICe for Windows?

Thanks.

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 4:56 AM Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...>
wrote:

Dear all,

I have a Touch Screen Windows 10 laptop and use NVDA. I am currently
looking to explore interactive maps independently. I am not sure
exactly how this would work, but through a combination of touch and
keystrokes, I hope to systematically and comprehensively traverse an
area digitally. While wayfinding apps like BlindSquare are good, I
think I would uniquely benefit from independently and interactively
accessing a full-fledged digital map.

I would truly appreciate any suggestions or recommendations on this.

Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah
Stanford University | Class of 2024

Best,

Nimer Jaber

Check out and subscribe to BlindTechAdventures
<https://www.youtube.com/blindtechadventures> in podcast audio form on
YouTube for the latest happenings in tech.

You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter <https://www.twitter.com/nimerjaber>
for the latest technology news.

Thank you, and have a great day!

--