Re: fire fox

Monica Jones

Oh, lol, remember, I said correct me. I had read it in the help file too but thought it said sixtee. I should have checked before I wrote that. I will next time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 3:51 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] fire fox

Hi Monica,
Support for XP ended with JAWS 15, not 16.
From the JAWS 16 help file:

JAWS 16 Discontinues Support of Windows XP
Microsoft discontinued support for the Windows XP operating system in April
of 2014, 13 plus years after its initial release. Based on this decision, we
have decided to discontinue the on-going development and testing for Windows
XP as of JAWS 16. Starting with the initial release of JAWS 16, it will only
install on computers running Windows Vista or higher. For all of our
customers who may continue to maintain a Windows XP computer, you can
download the current JAWS 15 release, along with earlier versions of JAWS,
from our archive download pages on the Freedom Scientific Web site. These
earlier versions will remain available for our customers in the future as
well.