From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marilyn and Don Bilderback
Sent: April 1, 2022 10:09 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Ear Buds question

OK, this is clearing up things a lot. These earphones/buds were found a few days ago as I was cleaning out some empty boxes so I could throw them away. I always check thoroughly to be sure nothing is left inside the box. In one, I found a hard plastic case with these buds in it. I became curious about what that extra thing was.

When I asked my husband what box it was that had this item in it, I found out it was an iPhone box. I haven't ever heard any person talk about this click thing before either. I am happy that I now know something I didn't previously.

I don't have an iPhone, but I want to try the earbuds on my husband's just to try out that switch. I have been using it on my Victor Reader Stream and I hope that will not incur any damage to the Stream or the earbuds.

Thanks to both Ashley and Chris. When you mentioned Siri, things started to make sense. Even at my age, I never want to stop learning.
Marilyn