Re: Oh, its a bloated battery

Monte Single

I will add that the prices I gave are in canuck bucks  so u s prices will be about 30%  cheaper.   The power of the greenback still reigns!

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: April 3, 2022 10:31 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Oh, its a bloated battery

Hi List,

Recently my victor stream has developed a bloated battery.  Just my luck;  I didn’t leave it sitting  in the sun.

I think the battery is about 2 years old so I doubt there is any warranty.

Here in Canada, humanware wants $54  for a new battery, add in shipping and taxes,  I guess it will be at least $70  .

I checked on amazon and found nothing.

Does anyone know of a good price for this 2nd generation stream battery?

Well, I’m trying to cheer.

Mont