From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marilyn and Don Bilderback
Sent: April 3, 2022 11:23 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Oh, its a bloated battery

Sorry about your battery.  I find myself in the same boat and am waiting for a new battery from Human Ware.  I didn’t understand why there were many places that stocked the same battery. Weren’t we told that you could only get them from Human Ware?  Very confusing.  I ordered one at first from Independent Living aids but after about eight days, we called and they had not even processed the order!!!  My battery was swollen also and it cause that little tab to crack off.  Duct tape to the rescue.  Meanwhile I have been without a Stream for two weeks and who knows just when it will arrive?

Happy waiting for your battery.

Marilyn

Another blind person said HumanWare told her on the phone that they were out of Streams and had no idea when they would be in.  Their website said nothing about that.   I was willing to pay for faster delivery, but was told that batteries couldn't be on a plane.