Re: chrome change

Gene

What I mean is that when I start moving, I then do what I would do if I heard the page start to read automatically.  Its another way to know.

Gene

On 4/12/2022 8:20 PM, Marda wrote:

Does firefox have that problem as well?  It's not chrome based.  Maybe if automatic reading of a page is important do it with firefox?

Marda

On 4/9/2022 5:38 AM, Gene wrote:
The Brave browser is Chrome based and has the same problem.  This appears to be a general problem in Chrome.  NVDA will adapt to it.  I don't know when a modified update will be released.

Brave sto;ps commercials and does a lot to prevent tracking.  You may want to use it for that reason.  It tries to have its own advertising and share revenuhyue with sweb sites but I don't know if it does this by default.  The ads it shows are not intrusive.

On 4/9/2022 5:07 AM, Monte Single wrote:

Hi Gene,

Well, maybe this is a sign that I should be “BRAVE”!