From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Orozco
Sent: April 18, 2022 4:32 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Mantis Q40 versus BrailleSense 6

Hi,

Do you own either of these Braille display models? If I may ask, what made you choose one over the other?

I'm looking for portability, which means the BrailleSense 6 Mini should be the obvious choice, but the price is my point of hesitation.

Then again, something like the Mantis Q40 would help me avoid Braille input issues on an iDevice.

I sincerely appreciate you helping me consider factors I had not thought of in making a purchasing decision.

Thank you kindly in advance.

Joe

--
Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission