problem with start minu for windows10

heather albright

When I hit the windows key, I am presented with the edit field. The

problem I am having is I go to hit the first letter of what I am

searching for, and it opens up the menu and does not stay in the edit box.

I reset the folder options thinking it would fix the not being able to

type into the edit box, but that did not fix this problem.

For example, I hit the windows key and the edit box is there. I start

typing folder options, but when I hit the letter f, it opens up the menu

where it acts like it is using first letter navigation.

Where before I would type folder options and one of the results

would be folder options, now it will not stay in the search box.

My question is how do I change it back to normal so I can use the search

box once more?

Thank you very much for any info.

Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows