From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rich DeSteno
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 3:52 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Virtual Recorder Not Working

I have been using Carlos' Virtual Recorder program since he released it years ago. I have used it on Windows 7, 10, and 11 successfully. However, I recently upgraded my Dell Windows 7 laptop to Windows 10 with the Microsoft upgrade program. The upgrade was successful, except Virtual Recorder will no longer record. Even if the screen changes and shows "stop" indicating that a recording is in progress, there is no file of the recording on my hard drive anywhere. I have tested this multiple times. Any ideas on what is wrong here?

--
Rich De Steno