From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Teresa Arroyo Llosa
Sent: April 22, 2022 3:11 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Context menu and changing panes keys

Hello,

I have a niew Dell PT 143G laptop computer with Windows 11 and Jaws 2022. I was wondering if any one might know which might be the contextual menu key and the key for changing from pane to pane, in the model I mentioned.

In my old dell I used shift+F10 and shift+F6 to go from pane to pane. In this computer the functions keys are different. For example, F10 changes the level of brightness.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Teresa Arroyo-Llosa