Re: Virtual Recorder Not Working

Gene

Evidently you are saying that no blank file is created.  I don't know why that would be.  I would suggest copying a different copy of the program to the machine and see if the new copy works.  You evidently have copies of the program that work on other computers.  Since the program is a portable one, all you need do is copy the folder from one machine to the machine where you are having the problem.  Perhaps the program was damaged during the upgrade.

Gene

On 4/22/2022 2:51 PM, Rich DeSteno wrote:
I have been using Carlos' Virtual Recorder program since he released it years ago.  I have used it on Windows 7, 10, and 11 successfully.  However, I recently upgraded my Dell Windows 7 laptop to Windows 10 with the Microsoft upgrade program.  The upgrade was successful, except Virtual Recorder will no longer record.  Even if the screen changes and shows "stop" indicating that a recording is in progress, there is no file of the recording on my hard drive anywhere.  I have tested this multiple times. Any ideas on what is wrong here?