From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Allen West
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 5:31 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Context menu and changing panes keys

Hi,

Between the left control key and the Windows key is the FN key. Holding down this key will allow F6 and F10 to work as they did with your old computer. Since you have a dell, you should be able to press FN + the Escape key and change the functions keys to the way that you are use to using them without having to hold down the FN key in conjunction with other keys.

Hope this works.

Allen