Re: hi need opions for the best thumb drive

Monte Single

Hi Lorena,

That is a matter of ipinion.

I prefer that brand names that have worked well for me over the years.

I look for brands like;

Kingston, Memorex, sandisk.

Others will choose other brands.

1 thing to keep in mind is class.

Yes, thumb drives, like s d cards, come in different sizes as well as different classes.

These devices  are classed as 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10  and some other number letter variations which I don’t understand.

All you may need to know is  that these classifications are all about speed.

So a class 4 device is slower than a class 10  device when reading and writing files and folders.