Checking out at Walmart.com with my E B T card

James Bentley

Hi everyone,

Using Windows and a recent Jaws version, I can not complete my order at Walmart.com if checking out with my E B T card.

I make it all the way to wher I get moved away from the Walmart site where I am suppose to enter my 4 digit E B T card pin number.

I can’t ever find an edit field to insert these numbers.

However, If I use my IPhone, there is an edit field and I can complete the order just fine.  But, I have a few reasons for really wanting to complete these orders on my Windows PC.

Anyone have any suggestions?  Anyone else with this same problem?

James B