Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] recycling hard-drives

Yes I erased the drives but, I was just told that they have programs that can retreave the data even if you erased everything on the drive.  IS there a sure way to erase data that noone can retreave it again. Besdies the hammer? I want to bring them to the recycling plant this week. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows