Re: recycling hard-drives

heather albright

Ah, I like the solution of braking the connectors on the drives. Thanks, I am taking them to the recycling plant later this week. I have 4 drives that used to be in my desktop. Cant believe how heavy they used to be. Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Richard Justice
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 6:11 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] recycling hard-drives

You are right, it was not defined, and I simply gave a solution to one scenario!

The terms, "reuse, or re-purpose" weren't used, and the term "recycle" was used implying that the hard drives were going to some sort of recycling center.

And as usual, you are turning a simple discussion into more than it needs to be!

I     will not debate this, you are a pain in the ass!

Rick