Re: Spanish TTS Recommendations for Beginner

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

Muchas gracias amigos por ayudarme! I just tried Vocalizer Carlos and
Eloquence for Spanish, and my first impression of both is quite
favourable. The CodeFactory bundle for NVDA does not seem to support
automatic language switching though, about which I will have to
enquire on the NVDA Users mailing list.

Thanks.

On 5/11/22, Leo Bado <leobado1982@...> wrote:
Hello,

I’m a native Spanish speaker, and definitely I have gone through what you
describe, in my case it was English though… 😂 I suggest the Nuance
vocalizer Spanish Colombia voice. Microsoft Pablo is Spanish Spain as far
as I can remember, and not even most Spanish speakers like these inbuilt
Microsoft voices. The Carlos Spanish Colombia voice is as clear as a famous
broadcaster can be, and the accent is Latin American neutral rather than
Colombian accent. However, if you like Spain accent, I suggest Jorge, but
you will definitely sound like a guy from Madrid because the accent is super
heavy 😂 anyways, your choice…

Best,

Leo Bado