Re: Need good caller ID

Gene

However, a friend of mine got a Panasonic base with portable units and talking caller ID and her phone and perhaps the model, has a problem when using speaker phone.  It picks up and replays the voice of the person on the other end, causing an echo.  I want to emphasize that I don't know if the problem is just with her phone or with the model but it may be important to make a point of reading reviews in case this is mentioned elsewhere.

What features do yew want the phone or answering machine to have?

Gene

On 5/15/2022 4:12 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote:
Hi Nancy,
Panasonic phones have talking caller ID and as long as the caller is not a solicitor it will announce their name or it will say call from spam likely.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On May 15, 2022, at 12:54 PM, Nancy Shackelford <n.k.nancelady@...> wrote:

My caller ID just went out. It was the model just before the CW99 Classcow model. I need one that does what those did. I'll either take a caller ID or a phone that has one with same features, or close as possible. All suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance,
Nance