Re: Need good caller ID

The Panasonic phone does not announce call waiting however it will do a little beep to let you know that there’s someone on the other line.

Ashley Breger

On May 15, 2022, at 6:00 PM, Nancy Shackelford <n.k.nancelady@...> wrote:

Ashley:  Thanks for the info about the Panasonic. Does it have call waiting caller ID announcement?
Gene, I mainly need the caller ID, and as I just stated, the feature with call waiting announcement, if possible; I'll take it without that if necessary. I'm a bit confused about the echo part, but maybe they have a handset and the base both picked up.
Thanks much,
Nance