Re: Finding the "New", item in an iPhone update?

Donna

That one item is Apple letting you know that your phone isn't setup like Apple wants your phone to be setup. Open settings, swipe once past your name, you should hear voiceover say Finish Setting Up Your iPhone. If you tap on this you can finish setting up Apple ID, Face ID, Apple Pay & Siri. If you, as well as I, don't want to use any one of these features the notification of there being one item in settings that needs your attention will not go away.

Donna

Hi List, New items become available on my iPhone. But it just says, “Settings, 1 new item”.

How do I find what that new item is?

I have gone through all the items listed in Settings, but nothing says that it has something new.

I am using an iPhone 12 SE, with the latest version.

I don’t think this is something that is particular to this phone or version, but I don’t think I have heard this talked about here yet.

Do any of you know the answer?

Many thanks!

Sincerely, Vicky V.

AVG logo