Re: Google nest audio

Tomas Janssen <tomasj9687@...>

Hello. I live in the netherlands. Do you know the size of the connector ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 17 mei 2022 om 16:33 heeft juan gonzalez <jags01012020@...> het volgende geschreven:

Hello there,

If you look online you can probably find it on Amazon or eBay. I am sure you might be able to find it also on the google store if that is a thing. If you want a local place a Best Buy, Walmart, target might have them. You can always call ahead to see if they do so you do not have to make a trip just to find out they do not. Hope this helps.

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 9:26 AM Tomas Janssen <tomasj9687@...> wrote:
Hello group.  I have a google nest audio and the power supply is bad. If i plug it in the google nest audio is not working. Where can i buy a eu power supply ?  Kind regards tomas