New Accessible WebApp Looking For Beta Testers
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stacie Leap <stacie.leap@...>
Date: Wed, May 18, 2022 at 12:19 PM
Subject: New Accessible WebApp Looking For Beta Testers
Are you a Small Business Owner looking for Contract Opportunities? Are you interested in RFPs (Request for Proposals)? Would you like to help Beta Test the new app designed for accessibility?
As part of 3S Tech and Talent’s 1000% Strong Initiative, our new WebApp, RFPQuick is designed for small businesses that are new to both Commercial and Government procurement markets. RFPQuick’s primary features include:
• Inclusive Design - Designed for Beginners and Experienced Small Business Owners
• Accessible Design - User tested with Screen Readers and Keyboard Navigation
• OnDemand Resources - A single location for your proposal response needs
• Document Management - Store your files and templates for Quick and Easy Access
• OnDemand Support - Accessible Support and Training resources in digital and video formats
The RFPQuick WebApp is an affordable and efficient way to create responses to RFPs, for both Commercial and Government contract opportunities.
Simply input your profile and company information into the designated fields and the RFPQuick app automatically generates a PDF file to download, save, and print at your convenience.
You can streamline your proposal workflow effortlessly while also collaborating with other team members within your organization; saving you time, money, and resources!
The 3S Tech and Talent mission is to ensure accessibility is no longer a barrier to superior service for disadvantaged and marginalized communities, as well as persons with disabilities. Our intent is to bridge the gap between Disabled Business Owners and Success!
For more information visit our website: https://www.3stechnologiesllc.com/3s-rfpquick
Want to join our mailing list for updates? Fill out this Google Form: https://bit.ly/RFPQuick