Re: talking microwave

Marda

Blindness agencies like blind mice mega mall or independent living aids might have them.  Also maybe l s and s or the lighthouse sites.  I know some of them used to carry that magic chef model.  There is also one that amazon has that works with alexa if you have a smartphone or other device and want to use one that way.

Marda

On 5/12/2022 9:43 PM, Jerry hathaway wrote:
I am looking for a talking microwave at a reasonal price. I thought there might be one on Amazon but I can't find it. I had the Magic Chef talking some years ago, but it died on me.

Jerry