From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2022 9:37 AM
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Closing Programs

My downstairs computer is an Asus M32CB desktop running Windows 10 and NVDA 2.1.3.3. After doing a windows reset, one of the problems is, it does not close programs with alt F4. It seems to just minimize them. I found this by using alt tab to rotate through running programs; and whatever I was using is still running. Only way I can actually close a program is to use the system menu (alt spacebar) then choose close. Anyone know how to get it back to where alt F4 closes stuff?

Also, NVDA key plus F12 is now silent. I used to like that command to get the time quickly.

Thanks anybody for your suggestions.

Howard