Re: Can't install NvDA

Quentin Christensen

Could you please have a look in your %temp% folder (note the percent signs) and see if there are nvda.log and nvda_old.log files, and if so, could you please send them to me offlist to info@... please (mostly because the list blocks attachments, I'm happy to share what we work out here to help anyone else).

A couple other things to check:
- Try restarting the PC then trying again.
- Make sure you have write access to the account and to the folders

Quentin.

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 8:58 AM Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:
I was running the 2021 version of NVDA and it was working . I decided to try the 2022 beta, It would not install. The music would start and stop. I then uninstalled the 2021 version and tried to install 2022 version again, still will not install. I then tried to go back to 2021 and it would not install. I also tried to run as administrator. This is on a Win11 computer. I have another Win 11 computer and NVDA 2022 installed with no problem. Any Idea what would prevent NVDA from installing.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager