Re: jarte and Screen Shots

Quentin Christensen

Hi Andy,

I just tried it and can confirm that you can paste screenshots.  However, there doesn't seem to be any way to resize the images and they were much larger than the width of the page at least.  I did find a vertical resize button on the bottom (with the mouse) but I couldn't find one on the right - and they would require sight to use if they are there.  I also couldn't find a way to select the image and resize say to page with or even do any adjustment or formatting.  I don't use Jarte often and pictures in it even less, so there might be features I'm missing - if so, in terms of the original question, yes you can paste images (and screenshots) into Jarte.

Quentin.

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 2:49 PM Andy <wq6r@...> wrote:
Does anyone know if you can paste Windows screen shots into a Jarte document, and if so, is there a limit as to the number of screen shots you can paste into a single document?

Andy

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager