Re: How to not have to log on with a password

Loy

Using Win 11, This did not work for me. I remember using this in Windows 10. Maybe I missed something.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mert Anlar
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to not have to log on with a password

greetings;
go to run, type netplwiz and then press enter. this will take you to a window where you can manage your acounts. choose your acount from the list, click on properties. if you see a checkbox checked regarding signing in with password, uncheck it, then it's supposed to ask you your password. type there your Microsoft password 2 times and click ok.
Hope this helps.
24.05.2022 17:50 tarihinde Loy yazdı:
I had to reset one of my computers and now I have to log on with Microsoft  password. How can I remove that?