Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:32 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Essential iPhone training

I just wanted to say a great big thanks to Carlos for uploading this thing.  The content is excellent.  The following is not a criticism, but I had to smile when I saw that the sampling rate was 320 K which produced a file of greater than 1.2 gigs in size.  So I used Pazera to compress it to a sampling rate of 32 K, producing a file of 124 megs in size.  It reminds me of the time when I went to download some old pre-1925 acoustical recordings which somehad ripped at 320 K.  It always amazes me how many persons erroneously think that regardless of the original content, they can make it sound better by ripping at 320 K.

Don Roberts