Re: Windows 10 Pro download

valiant8086

The other options are good I'm sure, but you could also get the Windows 10 media creation tool.

Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com
On 5/19/2022 9:09 PM, Vicki W wrote:

Hi,

I need to find a Windows 10 pro download file without purchasing it. I have a computer that crashed and needs a new install. I don't have the latest Windows 10 Pro, but I don't need to purchase it because I already have the key from my original purchase last year. The computer came with Windows 10 Pro installed and the key came with it.

I've tried Microsoft but it wants me to purchase it. Since I already did that and only need the file, does anyone know a reliable way to download it?

Thanks.

Vicki