Re: 11-Year Old Student Says Uvalde Gunman Told Her Teacher 'Gdnight' Before Killing Her

Victor

Thanks Gene.  Yet another place where I can share my rightwing beliefs.  LOL

Victor

On May 31, 2022, at 12:08 PM, Laura Meyer <laura.meyer1379@...> wrote:

 Oh thanks.
I'll also subscribe on there.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gene
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 12:54
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] 11-Year Old Student Says Uvalde Gunman Told Her Teacher 'Gdnight' Before Killing Her

Under the message body, you will find many addresses related to this list and two addresses for use with the chat list, which is a subgroup.  If there are quoted messages or parts of messages below the current message body, the information will be below the last quoted message or part of a message.  Try typing the letter s to move directly to this information.  You have to be a member of this list to join the chat subgroup.

You will see an address to use in a blank e-mail to join and an address to send mail to once you are a member.

To join, use this address:
To join the chat subgroup, send a message to:
TechTalkChat+subscribe@groups.io
TechTalkChat+subscribe@groups.io
Leave the rest of the message blank.

You will find such information in general below message body material, not just in Groups.io messages.

Gene

On 5/31/2022 1:38 PM, Laura Meyer wrote:

Ya thanks.
That was kind of scary.
And can I ask which list is the chat list?