questions windows 10mail app

heather albright

Hello, Microsoft accessibility helped me to set up my windows10 mail app. They had some issues with it and had to install and reinstall the app from the store. So when they set up one of my accounts, they some how spelled my name wrong. I have yet to find where to go so I can spell it correctly so when I send messages it will say my name correctly when people receive messages from me. Does anyone know where to go to change this?

The second thing, I was wondering is how to make links be clickable so when I receive a link in a message, I can click on the link? I have been copying the link and having to put in the run dialog box to make the link work. So is there a setting that would fix this issue?

Thanks for any help. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows