From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 4:13 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] still have brave issues

Using the Brave shields, it may be that, rarely, a site won't function correctly or you may get a message not to use an ad blocker but if you can't get to a site at all, I am very doubtful that it is caused by the shields.  Always try another browser.  Don't assume that the problem is one specific browser.

Now, brave will not let me go to the nfb site. I tried to turn off the shields and it says I checked them but, it will not allow me to go to any sites. Now it keeps nagging me about stupid brave rewards and I cant figure out how to get rid of this either. I even tried to start over and it does the same thing all over again. Why is brave being such a pain? Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows