Re: Essential iPhone training

Carlos

On behalf of Mike B.,

MP3 iPhone and iPad Essential Training for IOS.8 [Audio.MP3] (1.21 GB)
  https://www.sendspace.com/file/1e5mtz

9h 4m Beginner Nov 19, 2014

This is The Audio Only in the format: MP3@320kbps

Get the most out of your iPhone or iPad. This course teaches you everything you could ever want to know about iOS 8, Apple's operating system for the iPhone,

iPad, and iPod touch. Garrick Chow reviews the ways to interact with your iOS 8 device, from the external controls, touch screen, and "predictive" keyboard

to Siri, Apple's digital assistant. He also covers essential tasks: making and receiving calls, emailing, browsing the web with Safari, getting around

town, taking notes, shooting photos, watching videos, and listening to music. Plus, discover how to extend the functionality of your iPhone or iPad by

installing one of the 1+ million apps available in the Apple App Store. The course wraps up with some essential settings tweaks that will help you customize

your device, protect your privacy, and troubleshoot your iPhone or iPad when you encounter a problem.

Topics include:

*Learning finger gestures

*Setting up an Apple ID

*Syncing your iPhone or iPad with your computer

*Calling and texting

*Using FaceTime

*Sending and receiving email

*Surfing the web

*Shooting photos and video

*Getting directions

*Adding events to the calendar

*Purchasing and installing apps

*Finding your iPhone

*Controlling your device with Siri

*Troubleshooting your iOS 8 device

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Essential iPhone training

i missed it can someone repost?
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Essential iPhone training

Hi Don,
It was Mike B who actually uploaded the file so it is him you should thank.
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:32 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Essential iPhone training

I just wanted to say a great big thanks to Carlos for uploading this thing.  The content is excellent.  The following is not a criticism, but I had to smile when I saw that the sampling rate was 320 K which produced a file of greater than 1.2 gigs in size.  So I used Pazera to compress it to a sampling rate of 32 K, producing a file of 124 megs in size.  It reminds me of the time when I went to download some old pre-1925 acoustical recordings which somehad ripped at 320 K.  It always amazes me how many persons erroneously think that regardless of the original content, they can make it sound better by ripping at 320 K.

Don Roberts

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.