Re: Essential iPhone training

Carlos

On behalf of Mike B.,

MP3 iPhone and iPad Essential Training for IOS.8 [Audio.MP3] (1.21 GB)
  https://www.sendspace.com/file/1e5mtz

  9h 4m Beginner Nov 19, 2014

  This is The Audio Only in the format: MP3@320kbps

  Get the most out of your iPhone or iPad. This course teaches you everything you could ever want to know about iOS 8, Apple's operating system for the iPhone,

  iPad, and iPod touch. Garrick Chow reviews the ways to interact with your iOS 8 device, from the external controls, touch screen, and "predictive" keyboard

  to Siri, Apple's digital assistant. He also covers essential tasks: making and receiving calls, emailing, browsing the web with Safari, getting around

  town, taking notes, shooting photos, watching videos, and listening to music. Plus, discover how to extend the functionality of your iPhone or iPad by

  installing one of the 1+ million apps available in the Apple App Store. The course wraps up with some essential settings tweaks that will help you customize

  your device, protect your privacy, and troubleshoot your iPhone or iPad when you encounter a problem.

  Topics include:

  *Learning finger gestures

  *Setting up an Apple ID

  *Syncing your iPhone or iPad with your computer

  *Calling and texting

  *Using FaceTime

  *Sending and receiving email

  *Surfing the web