From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: June 17, 2022 1:46 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessibility with dropbox?

That is my guess.  When I have a shared folder, I see every file in the folder in my Dropbox application when I am in that folder.

Gene

On 6/17/2022 2:42 PM, Sharon Hooley wrote:

Are you saying that I might be able to go to the Dropbox website, find my shared folder in my account, and use ctrl plus c on a file, then ctrl plus v where I want it on a drive on my laptop?

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit

On Jun 17, 2022, at 12:49 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

 I would think you could copy them to the clip board and paste them where you want them but I haven't worked with shared folders for so long, I can't be sure that will work.  If it doesn't, I have other suggestions.

Gene

On 6/17/2022 1:12 PM, Sharon Hooley wrote:

No, my friend put some files into our shared folder.  She did not send a link.  I found the files, but don't know how to download them to my laptop the accessible way.

Thanks again,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit

On Jun 15, 2022, at 11:48 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

 Do you mean if you are sharing a folder or if someone sends you a link?

Gene

On 6/15/2022 9:06 PM, Sharon Hooley wrote:

Hi,

I haven't kept up with the dropbox subjects, so if I'm asking for a repeat, I apologize, and you are welcome to reply privately. So, in Windows 10 or 11, is there still an accessible way to download shared files from dropbox?  If so, how?

Thanks,

.