Re: Narrator giving me more info than NVDA

Gene

What I'm saying is that it is important to know the command I gave, regardless of whatever issues you may have.

Gene

On 6/19/2022 10:25 PM, Sharon Hooley wrote:

Yes, but I still have issues with NVDA that I need to resume with tech support.

thanks,

On 6/19/2022 8:35 PM, Gene wrote:
With NVDA, if you want to try to get more information in a dialog, use the command NVDA key b.  You may want to try it as an experiment when copying files to this card.  If you use NVDA b, you may hear much more information in a dialog.

Gene

On 6/19/2022 9:05 PM, Sharon Hooley wrote:
I tried pasting using Windows Narrator.  Apparently, this gave me more explanation as to why I can't paste all those files.  Not enough space!