Re: The latest version of Virtual Recorder or its official website.

Gene

I don't know anything about the unmodified version of Virtual Recorder.

I have a portable version I can send you as a zip file.  Unzip it, then run it.  It is a portable program and needs no installation.

It was modified to make it more accessible by the late and missed Carlos.  That was many years ago and I don't know if the installed version is now more accessible.

Others may know about the installed version, if you want it.

I'll send a link to get the portable version in a later message.  I will send the program to a file sharing site.

Gene

On 6/19/2022 11:21 PM, Коршун wrote:
Hello.
Give please indicated in the subject sobzh.
Goodbye.
PS, if I wrote something wrong, it's not me. I myself am from Russia and translate from Russian into English through Google translator.