Re: The latest version of Virtual Recorder or its official website.

Gene

Here is the link.  I haven't used the site before nor tested it but it looks correct.
https://dropmefiles.com/3Ohdv

Gene

On 6/20/2022 12:52 AM, Gene via groups.io wrote:
I'll send you a Dropbox link off list.  I don't use Dropbox for sending files to lists any longer because my free account links were temporarily suspended for generating too much traffic.  But with just one person downloading the file, it won't be a problem.

Gene

On 6/20/2022 12:44 AM, Коршун wrote:
Hello.
The site says "We have made a very difficult decision to temporarily stop providing services and selling our products on the territory of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus."
Can you please post it on

https://dropmefiles.com/

Goodbye.