Re: Outbox.

Thomas N. Chan

On the message itself, for you to change the account you are sending from, hit alt - m. that will trigger the from button on the message pane. your window must be maximized  or a certain size to see that from button.

when you are done with the message, hit alt - s, that will trigger the send action. n that button as what i mentioned earlier

to trigger the send action or you have multiple unsend messages in your outbox, in the main outlook window,  hit the follow key.
alt - j a

to trigger send and receive in outlook, both send and receive  action, do  hit ctrl - m

to see the send and receive  progress, hit alt - j p

On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 at 05:39, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
there may be another solution I just thought of but I'm not sure how you do this in Outlook.  Others will, I hope discuss it.

Open an unsent message and change the account it is sent from.  In e-mail programs I've used, this is done by shift tabbing until you get to the from line.  From there, you up or down arrow, whichever works, to change the account the message is to be sent from.

I am assuming that the messages in the outbox can be opened and worked with as though they were drafts and the way to change things in messages are the same as though you were working with an opened message you had begun or replied to in the usual way.

Gene

On 6/21/2022 4:35 PM, Gene wrote:
You can't send them anyway as they are.  You can do the following:
/copy the message body of a message in the outbox to the clipboard.  Then, using your other account, create a message to whomever it is intended, paste the message body in, and send it from the other account.

If there are problems doing that, let us know and people will likely discuss how to get around them.

Gene

On 6/21/2022 4:20 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
I have your instructions saved, but right now, no one who knows what to do.

If I deleted the emails, I'd lose them.

I have tried moving them from Outboox to another mailbox, then going in and sending again; that does not usually work.