Re: win10 sleeping

mcLeod stinnett

--
from Mack How to change Windows 10 Spotlight lock screen settings (TechRepublic)
If you'd like to take a simpler route without messing with the Registry, then open File Explorer and navigate to your Windows directory.
The file folder we are looking for will generally follow this path:
C:\Windows\SystemApps
As you can see in Figure A, this file folder contains a large number of system folders. We want to concentrate our efforts on the folder labeled: Microsoft.LockApp_cw5n1h2txyewy.
Figure A
a-disable-win10-lock-screen-easy.jpg
Once you find the Microsoft.LockApp_cw5n1h2txyewy folder, right-click on it and select the Rename function from the context menu.
Just in case we want to enable the lock screen again, we don't want to change the name of the folder too much, so just add ".disabled" to the end of the current folder name (Figure B). The system will ask for confirmation. When complete, it should look like this:
Microsoft.LockApp_cw5n1h2txyewy.disabled
Figure B
b-disable-win10-lock-screen-easy.jpg