From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2022 1:44 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] fixing a broken key on my laptop keyboard

Hi all,

A piece of my escape key just broke; it’s a perfect square and the part that’s left is all squished down, there wasn’t a crack in it or anything and my laptop is just over two years old. So I’m wondering, is there anyway that I can fix this key or do I have to take it into the store where we bought my laptop and get them to replace it (if that’s even possible; I have no clue if this model is still made)? If I can fix it then please tell me how to do it. Really hope there’s something that I can do as like I said I’m not even sure if this model is still being made.

Madison