Re: atomic talking clocks

heather albright

Well, what about the braillebookstore, cant remember did they have these clocks? And they are in Canada too. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Madison Martin
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2022 10:56 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] atomic talking clocks

Hi all,

I found one on Maxiaids but the price of shipping was more then the price of the clock and they weren’t willing to ship it free mater for the blind which I thought was weird. I have absolutely no interest in using a smart speaker; so does anyone have any ideas of other places that I could check to try and find one? I live in Canada but don’t have a problem ordering from another country as long as the shipping costs aren’t horrible. Really hope someone can help me out!! Thank you,

Madison