Re: Netflix

MamaPeach <mamapeach67@...>

I had no problems getting it set up on Apple TV 3rd gen, but it isn't the same for the 4th gen. The Audio Description isn't there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blaster Nil8
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 10:52 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Netflix

This podcast will help you turn on the audio description feature in
Netflix using the Apple TV. It's a quick podcast from appleviz at:

http://www.applevis.com/podcast/episodes/netflix-apple-tv-how-access-audio-description-now-available-select-titles

or just play the podcast using this link:
http://www.applevis.com/sites/default/files/podcasts/AppleVisPodcast696.mp3

HTH,
Blaster

On 12/21/15, MamaPeach <mamapeach67@...> wrote:
I did everything it said to do and I can't get it to work on my Apple TV.
Didn't I read that you had to call NetFlix to get them to initiate the audio

description for you on the Apple TV? Someone had given a ticket number to
give to the person from NetFlix so they would know what was being asked of
them. Does anyone still have that ticket number they could share?