Re: considering to start with Apple machines

Matt

Hi, you might want to join the Mac4theblind list. This is a great email list and great owner and mod. See link below to join up.

http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind

From: Moty Azrad [mailto:motiaz@...]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 10:06 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] considering to start with Apple machines

Matt,

I don’t thinnk that the MAC will be my first computer’ probably not in the beginning.

I’ve to learn, to practice and then to choose the better one for me.

I’m sorry that only you had answered my questions.

I wish to get much more info and some tips, which kind of machines of mac, there are and what is the best for totally blind user who needs braile too and more.

I hope that more Mac users here will send their help and knowledge.

thanks you any way, Matt.

Moti