From: Lisa Belville [mailto:missktlab1217@frontier.com]
Sent: 20 December 2015 22:19
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A missing country

Walter, maybe it's just an oversight, though I can't believe they'd leave it

out when they've got all kinds of very obscure countries in that list. It's

also possible they don't ship to the U.K. for some reason. There's a
contact link on there, maybe you could try that. Also is the album you want

sold in the digital portion of their store?

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@frontier.com
Veni, Vedi, Visa. I came. I Saw. I did a little shopping.