Question About Standard Ethernet Cables

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Now that I have solved my audio issue with my new computer (UIE) User Interface error, I have noticed that my Ethernet cables are very old and worn.  I want to be sure I order the correct cables from Amazon.  I believe this is the right one below.  I only want a 6 foot length with just standard type interface to connect my router to my Ethernet card within my computer.  Is this what I want?

Cat6 Ethernet Cable, 6 ft (2 Pack) LAN, utp (1.8 Meters) Cat 6, RJ45, Network, Patch, Internet Cable - (6 feet)

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;