From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2022 11:01 AM
To: TechTalk Mailing List <TechTalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Question About Standard Ethernet Cables

Hi Group,

Now that I have solved my audio issue with my new computer (UIE) User Interface error, I have noticed that my Ethernet cables are very old and worn. I want to be sure I order the correct cables from Amazon. I believe this is the right one below. I only want a 6 foot length with just standard type interface to connect my router to my Ethernet card within my computer. Is this what I want?

Cat6 Ethernet Cable, 6 ft (2 Pack) LAN, utp (1.8 Meters) Cat 6, RJ45, Network, Patch, Internet Cable - (6 feet)

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice; For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!